Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics covering the following areas:
- Asthma clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Coronary heart screen
- Hypertension monitoring
- Smoking Cessation
- Yellow Fever - we are an approved Yellow Fever Centre.
- Antenatal clinic - by appointment with the midwife on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Mother and baby clinic - by appointment with the health visitor on Wednesday afternoons.
- 6-8 week baby checks
Other services available include:
- Treatment room - open Monday to Friday for dressings, ear syringing and ECG's.
- ENT clinic - Dr Divall and Dr van Loon are accredited to provide advice and treatment for patients with common chronic ear, nose and throat conditions. Referral to this clinic, if appropriate, is arranged by your doctor following a normal appointment.
- Family planning/contraception/sexual health - including coil fitting, coil checks and emergency “morning after” advice. Available at our sexual health clinic, well woman clinics and during normal surgery hours. Female sterilisation and male vasectomy advice is provided during normal surgery times.
- Minor surgery - arranged individually by the doctor following a normal appointment.
- Three-yearly health checks - patients who have not seen a doctor for the past three years can have a check-up on request. Please make an appointment with the practice nurse.
- Child health surveillance - check-ups are carried out by the health visitors. Babies are also seen by the doctor at six to eight weeks.
- Patients over 75 - a general health screen is available for patients seeking an annual check-up.
- Holiday vaccinations - including yellow fever. For details please book an appointment to be seen in the travel clinic.