You can order online via Patient Services below if you are already registered.
There is a Registration Form on the right hand side of the screen if not yet registered for this service.
We also offer 'electronic prescriptions' to save you time. If you nominate at your chosen pharmacy the prescription can go directly to them to save you a journey in collecting from us.
Patients on long-term medication who are eligible for repeat prescriptions can order them in a number of ways:
- In Person - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Telephone Housebound Patients Only - on 0121 306 4604
- By Fax - to 0121 382 1274
- Online - follow the link on this website to access. Please note that a registration form will need to be completed and returned to the Practice to obtain a registration token.
Our practice pharmacist assists with issues relating to prescribing and is available by arrangement to discuss matters relating to prescriptions and medicines.
(Please note that antibiotics may not be requested using this service unless prior approval has been given by your Doctor)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor or a practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication taking weekends and bank holidays into account. If you request items not on repeat these will take longer as need approval by your GP.